Please read this page and keep a copy for your records because it sets out certain terms and conditions that you must agree to in order for our office to represent you on your traffic infraction. By hiring our office to represent you on your traffic infraction you agree to the following terms and conditions:
By completing the traffic ticket questionnaire and making a payment to our office for traffic infraction representation you are entering into a contract and are agreeing to these terms and conditions. Your completion of this process will be considered your electronic signature. You have all of the rights and responsibilities under this electronic contract as you would an original signed contract
• Money Back Pledge: Attorney fee will be refunded if original moving violation on your ticket that you hired us on is found committed at your contested hearing. If my office is not successful in keeping the original moving violation off your Department of Licensing driving record (a dismissal, a deferral, an amendment to a non-moving violation, to a less serious charge i.e. neg driving to speeding, or to a lower speed, etc.) then your payment to my firm will be refunded. Requests for refunds should be submitted to our office in writing.
• If you hire us with less than 20 days remaining before your hearing you agree to call us at 206-406-2477 and let us know at the same time you submit your information online. If you don't let us know of your court date by phone, we will not be responsible for any failure to appear that may be issued in the event we do not have a lawyer available for your court.
• We will not begin work on your case until payment is made in full. Your fee ($250 for 1st infraction excluding negligent driving, $450 for negligent driving 2nd degree, add $50 for additional infractions on citation if applicable) is a flat fee for legal representation on the civil traffic infraction(s) (excluding photo tickets) you hire us on, in King, Snohomish, or Pierce County. We are not responsible for any other tickets you have or may have had in the past. Your flat fee does not include any other related legal service, including, but not limited to: appeals, insurance matters, DOL hearings and damage claims out of this traffic matter. This fee is not a prepayment of any court fines or costs that might be ordered. Your flat fee must be paid before we will begin working on your case. As is required under the Rules of Professional conduct, this fee will not be deposited in our trust account and will be deemed earned upon receipt. The fact that you have paid your fee in advance does not affect your right to terminate the client-lawyer relationship. In the event our relationship is terminated before the agreed upon legal services have been completed, you may or may not have a right to a refund of a portion of the fee
• You agree that our liability is limited to the amount that you pay our office to represent you on your ticket. You agree that you will not be entitled to damages beyond that amount regardless of outcome or result. If a law suit is initiated as a result of our business relationship, you agree that jurisdiction and venue will be in King County District Court.
• Our goal is to have your ticket dismissed. However, we cannot guarantee a specific result in any case. Each situation is different, so prior results should not create an expectation of the results of your case
• If we are unavailable to appear in court, we may appoint another attorney licensed in the state of Washington to appear on our behalf, so long as it is in the best interests of the Client.